About OE Federal
NO ONE WORKS HARDER FOR EACH OTHER THAN FAMILY
OE Federal began in the union halls of Operating Engineers Local 3. The reason we were founded is simple: to provide members of the union a better alternative to banks. Create a financial institution that understands them and the unique challenges they face based upon how they make their living. Well, we understood. And we still do today.
Built on a foundation of union pride, OE Federal now offers financial services to over 74,000 members nationwide and processes Vacation Pay as well as Direct Deposit Payroll for more than 100 union groups and various employers.
We don’t just have members; we have union brothers and sisters… family who secure a hard-earned living. Family who deserve our best.
ADVANTAGES OF A CREDIT UNION
As a federally insured, not-for-profit, member-owned financial institution, we’re dedicated to helping our members prosper. As a result, we are able to return our earnings back to our members in the form of money saving benefits, including:
- Exceptional interest rates on a wide variety of loans including Auto Loans and Home Loans
- Competitively priced interest rates on Savings and Certificate accounts
- Reasonably priced, if any, fees on products like checking accounts and credit cards
- Access to over 60,000 surcharge-free ATMs across the country with the CO-OP and Allpoint ATM networks
- 23 branch locations
- 6,800+ shared-service branches
Our mission is to build lifelong financial partnerships with our union members and their families through affordable financial products and exceptional personal service while assuring our long-term financial strength.