About OE Federal
Our mission is to build lifelong financial partnerships with our union members and their families through affordable financial products and exceptional personal service, while assuring our long-term financial strength.
In 1964, OE Federal Credit Union began in the union halls of Operating Engineers Local #3 with one simple goal: to provide union members a better alternative to banks. Members were looking for a financial institution that understood the construction trades and the challenges faced by long hours and seasonal work. For over 50 years, members have looked to OE Federal to fill the void left by big banks in understanding the life of a union worker.
Built on a foundation of union pride, OE Federal has become the largest labor based credit union in the country. We offer financial services to over 75,000 members nationwide, in over 125 union groups, in 6 states. No matter your location, employment, or situation, OE Federal is here to help because we don’t just have members, we are union family, and our family deserves the best.
ADVANTAGES OF OE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
OE Federal is a federally insured, not-for-profit, member-owned financial institution. We return our earnings back to our members in the form of money savings benefits, such as:
- Exceptional interest rates on a wide variety of loans, including Auto and Home
- Competitively priced interest rates on Saving and Certificate Accounts
- Reasonably priced fees, if any, on Savings/Checking Accounts and Credit Cards
- Access to over 60,000 surcharge-free ATMS across the country within the CO-OP and Allpoint ATM networks
- 24 Branch locations
- 5,000+ shared-service branches
- Better understanding of our union member’s needs and lifestyle