ATM and Shared Branch Access
OE Federal members now have access to over 60,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide with the CO-OP and Allpoint ATM Networks. Members also have access to 5,000 shared branches across the country where you can enjoy the same services just like you would at your local OE Federal branch. When at a shared branch, ask the Member Service Rep to look up: OE Federal Credit Union!
How to Find an ATM or Branch
To find your nearest ATM or Branch, conduct a search by entering a location (address, city, or zip), then click "Go." You have the option to refine your search by OE Federal branches, Shared Branches or ATMs by clicking the "Search Item" boxes.
For your convenience, we offer 3 choices:
- Turn by Turn Directions - Click "Get Directions" in your search results, enter your address, and you'll get detailed directions from your location.
- Email - Click "Email" then enter your email address and the branch address will be emailed to you.
- Mobile - Click "Mobile" then enter your mobile phone number and a text will be sent to your mobile phone with the branch address.
OE Federal Credit Union Branch Updates
Tracy Branch New Friday Business Hours: To better serve our membership, effective August 12, 2016, our Tracy branch will have new business hours on Fridays from 9:30am - 6:00pm. Business hours Monday - Thursday will remain the same from 8:30am - 5:00pm. The office will continue to be closed for lunch from 1:00pm - 2:00pm, Monday - Friday.
Shared Branching Service Update
Some credit unions have elected to cease offering shared branching services at some or all of their branches. You may no longer be serviced by a teller when visiting these branches. In an effort to serve you, many credit unions have installed a Next Generation ATM Kiosk where shared branching is no longer available. Next Generation ATM Kiosks can handle most of the transactions that a shared branching teller can perform. Click here to see a listing of credit unions and branch locations.
To identify Next Generation ATM branches on our ATM/Branch locator, you will see "Kiosk Only" displayed in the "Details" tab of your search. If you would rather use a teller for your transactions, we recommend you use the below locator service to find a shared branch credit union that is not on the list and/or does not display "Kiosk Only" in the "Details" tab.
• Effective March, 23, 2016, Shared Branch access at Vcom ATM kiosks located in select 7-Eleven stores is no longer available. It is important to note that ATM services remain available for use at these locations.
• Effective January 1, 2016, all Patelco Credit Union branches will be converted to Next Generation ATM Kiosks. Members conducting business at Patelco will be directed to use these new self-service kiosks.
|For Surcharge-Free ATMs Look for the Following CO-OP or Allpoint Logos|
Allpoint ATMs may show a
For questions regarding our ATM or shared branching networks or if you were erroneously charged a fee at one of our surcharge-free ATMs, please contact us by calling 800.877.4444, M-F 7:30am-5:00pm (PST).
For lost or stolen visa, contact us at 844.655.5275