Apply for a Home Equity Line of Credit during the month of July and get
2.99% introductory rate for 12 months!
– 3.250% APR* current variable rate –
Sure, you can get a great rate on a HELOC, but what can you use a HELOC for?!
– Spruce up your kitchen, back porch or just add some new decorative pieces around the house. No matter how big or small your home project may be, a HELOC can help you fund it all!
– Is someone in the household headed to college soon? Use your HELOC to help pay for tuition, a new computer, or all the items you’ll need to make that dorm room as comfortable as possible.
– It’s easy to get wrapped up in credit card debt. With a HELOC, you can pay off those credit card bills so that you have one payment with one low interest rate.
– It’s no secret that we could all use a vacation from time to time. So when you’re ready to hit the road, head out to sea or soar through the sky, look to your HELOC to help make those perfect vacay dreams come true!
The possibilities are endless
– Seriously, there’s so much you can do with a HELOC and you shouldn’t feel limited to home projects only. Apply for a HELOC today and start using that hard earned equity of yours to fund your life!
*Offer available on Home Equity Lines of Credit only. 2.99% introductory rate / 3.239% APR valid for Home Equity Lines of Credit originated and funded between July 1st- July 31st 2020 only. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. After the first 12 billing cycles of your account opening, the APR will revert to the Prime Rate plus any assigned margin based on your credit worthiness. The APR will vary with the Market based on the Prime Rate. In order to receive introductory rate, member must have an initial advance of at least $15,000. Maximum line amount in $250,000. After the first 12 months, member may elect to take either their entire balance or a portion of their balance and transfer that amount into a fixed rate loan at no cost. Estimated monthly interest only payment is $62.30 on an initial advance of $25,000 for a 20-year Home Equity Line of Credit at 2.99% APR. Programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. OE Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity lender.