- No ATM necessary
- Use your phone to snap a photo
- Secure deposits
- No fees
- Works on both iPhone and Android
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Mobile Deposit?
Mobile Deposit allows you to conveniently and securely deposit checks anytime, anywhere using your smartphone. Just snap a photo of the front and back of your check and you’ll receive confirmation of your deposit.
How much does Mobile Deposit cost?
OE Federal does not any charge fees to use Mobile Deposit. However, your wireless service provider may charge additional fees for airtime and/or internet access. Contact your wireless service provider for additional information on their applicable fees.
- How do I access Mobile Deposit?
How do I use Mobile Deposit?
After logging in to the Mobile App:
- Select Mobile Deposit from the menu
- Designate an account to deposit
- Enter the total amount to deposit
- Take a photo of both the front and back of the check
- Review and approve the images provided
- After submission, you’ll receive a confirmation email
What are the hardware and software specifications?
Apple’s iTunes App Store:
- iPhone 3GS or higher
- iPod Touch 4S or higher
- iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad mini
Google Play Store (Android Devices)
- Smartphones with Android 2.1 Operating System or higher
- Android Tablets
- No “Small Screen” support, i.e. all but “QVGA” 240wx320h are supported.
Are there limits to how many deposits I can make?
There is no limit on the number of deposits. However, there are per check, daily and monthly limits on the dollar amounts deposited.
Is there a max amount that I can deposit using Mobile Deposit?
Maximum deposit amounts are based on account activity. For further information, contact the Credit Union at (800) 877-4444.
How do I know my check was deposited?
After submission, you can review your deposit under the “Review” tab on the Mobile Deposit App. Click the tab, then click the PDF to see your deposited check.
When will my deposit be available?
Deposits will be made available to you immediately unless flagged by the software as having an image issue.
What happens if my phone is lost or stolen?
If your phone is lost or stolen, you should contact your wireless provider. After contacting your wireless provider, please contact OE Federal at (800) 877-4444.