OnTrack - Personal Finance
Take control of your finances and get on track with our new online Personal Financial Management tool, OnTrack - Personal Finance. This tool allows you to track your spending, create budgets, set savings goals and more - all at no cost to you!
Access any account, even if you have accounts at other financial institutions and credit card companies. With this all-in-one tool, you'll be able to manage all your financials in one place. Charts and graphs will help you visualize where your money is going and spending habits.
- Get back on track and take control of your finances
- View all your accounts in one easy to use location
- Create custom savings goals and budgets
- Track spending to see where your money is actualy going
- Safe, secure, fast and best of all...as an OE Federal member, it's FREE
OnTrack - Personal Finance Help
Add an Account
- On the Dashboard page of OnTrack – Personal Finance, click on the “Add” button at the top of the left hand column.
- Select the financial institution by clicking its logo or searching by name or URL.
- Enter your account credentials and OnTrack – Personal Finance will display transaction and account balance information for any accounts you have with that institution.
Create A Goal
- Click on the “Goals” tab and click “Add a Goal”. Then choose the type of goal you want to create.
- Fill in the fields to name your goal and set up the specifics of the goal.
Set a Spending Target
- Click on the “Budget” tab in OnTrack – Personal Finance and then click “Add a New Spending Target” to get started.
- Complete the fields to pick the tags you want to track for the target, name the target, set a monthly limit, and track the accounts that will count towards the target.